Cavewire gives you the ability to create a separate user account for each user in your organisation. You can also assign particular roles to each user in your team.
Users will have access to the system based off the permissions of their current role.
Step 1: Create a New User
1. On the Admin Menu, select System > Permissions > Users
2. Click the Add New User button
3. In the Account Information section, do the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
This email address must be different from the one that is associated with your original Admin account
c. Enter the Current Admin Password - this is the password you used to login to your own account
d. Assign a Password to the account
The password should be seven or more characters long, and include both letters and numbers.
e. In the Password Confirmation box, repeat the password to make sure it was entered correctly
4. Set This Account is to "Active"
Step 2: Assign the Role
1. In the User Information panel on the left, click User Role. Then, in the list of Roles, select the role you want to assign to that user.
You now have added your user.