This article will go through adding a second hand or ex-demo product. When you upload a second hand or ex-demo product you are essentially adding a simple product.
Navigate to the Catalog->Manage Product Screen and select Add New Product
Select GEN_Default and Simple Product
For Ex Demo or 2nd Hand board its important to include board number references in the Name and SKU for easy reference.
You will need to include:
- Short Description
- Weight (for surfboards this should be set to 3 and for any other products set to 0.5)
- Status (Enabled)
- Visibility (Catalog and Search to go live)
Go through the remainder of the tabs on the left hand navigation and fill out where necessary. The main tabs you will need to complete are:
- Meta Information
- Images (you can take a photo of the board and upload here)
- Inventory (You can set Manage Stock and inventory levels to 1 so once the item is sold it is removed from your store)
- Categories (select the categories you want your product to appear in on the front-end website)
Once you are happy with your product select Save.Keywords: surfboards, simple products, 2nd hand surfboards, used products, demo stock, 2nd hand stock, used surfboards,