Cavewire offer a module to connect your Cavewire instance with your Facebook Business Account.
If you receive the error below you may need to check your Facebook Business settings to ensure your account has been setup correctly.
Some common issues can include:
- An old ad account or the wrong ad account has been assigned to your Business Page
- You do not have the authority / permission to manage your Facebook Ad account
- You do not the the authority / permission to manage your Facebook Business account
- Your Facebook Ad account does not have payment options connected to it
Checkout Facebook Troubleshooting guides using the link here.
The pixel installed on this Magento site belongs to another ad account. Contact the person with admin privileges for the currently installed pixel to change it.
Do you have permission to access the Facebook Ad Pixel?
You may need to check the Facebook Ad account you have permissions with is the same one that has previously been setup on the system.
To do this you need to:
1. Login to your Facebook Business Account
2. Go to Settings
3. Select Data sources->Pixels from the left hand navigation
4. Select the Pixel Code in the Pixels column
5. Select Ad Accounts in the Details column (right hand column)
6. Select the Ad Account for that pixel
7. In the details for that Ad Account make sure you are an assigned user
If you are not an assigned user, try assigning yourself to this Ad Account. If you cannot do this, find the user with permission to add you and have them add you to the account.
Keywords: facebook, facebook ad pixel, facebook pixel, modules, facebook errors,