Your Product Workflow works by creating a Cave Track record for your product and recording each time a user scans or moves that record through the system.
Sometimes if a product is stuck or is accidentally moved to dispatch, you may need to manually move the product back into a previous stage.
To do this you will need to manually update the Cave track record by activating a previous historical scan.
To do this you will need to:
1. Navigate to the Control->Tracking History screen to view your products' tracking history
2. Filter the table to view the tracking records for the product you need to update
3. Open the tracking record (stage) where you want to move your product back to
4. Select ACTIVATE to update the product Cave Track Record to be at that point in time.
5. Check you Product Workflow (Control) to ensure your product is now in the correct stage.
Keywords: production, products, control, workflow, cavetrack record, moving products, update product,