It's never been easier to receive surfboards orders through Cavewire!
Retailers are now be able to see a list of all Cavewire Brands in their region.
The home page for retailers will look similar to this:
What to do when a retailer requests a connection to your brand:
- You will be notified by email of the retailers connection request. The email will be sent to the email address that was used to originally create your Cavewire system, usually the admin user. The steps on how to approve or deny a connection are detailed in the email.
- Only if you accept, the retailer be notified that the connection has been granted and they can begin placing orders directly through Cavewire.
A retailer connection cannot be established if:
- The retailer is not already a customer in your Cavewire system.
- The retailers email address in your Cavewire system does not match the email address in their system.
If the retailer requesting a connection is not a current customer in your Cavewire system, you will need to add them before a connection can be established.
The benefits of connecting your Cavewire retailers:
Cavewire retailers will have the ability to request a connection to your brand Cavewire sytem. This allows them to:
- Shop from your Available to Sell list
- Order custom and stock products at any time of any day.
- Check what products they currently have on order with your brand and see what stage of production they're in.
Keywords: ordering, retailers, Connections, brands,